Kris Humphries’ Father Says His Son Was “Blindsided” By Divorce
Rucuss staffNovember 9, 2011
William Humphries is speaking out.
Kris Humphries had an interview with “Life & Style” and wanted to set the record straight about events leading up to the divorce filing. Humphries fater claims that Kris was not aware that Kim was leaving him.
“There was never a discussion about it — it just came out of nowhere and
blindsided Kris,” William Humphries told Life and Style. “How could someone do that? Kris was completely surprised. The news was already published before he found out!”
It’s safe to say that William Humphries is not pleased with the way things turned out.
“He’s hurting, but we’re here for him. It’s nice that he’s here [in
Minnesota] with family during this time.”
This interview apparently was done before Kim made her trip to Minnesota. Kardashian flew to Minnesota to have a four-hour meeting with Humphries and the pastor that married the two. The couple hashed out their problems with Pastor Joel Johnson to gain some closure on the relationship.
“Kris told me that Kim was texting him a lot, but he wouldn’t respond, William Humphries said. “They did speak briefly the day the split was announced — but only because Kim was apparently pissed that Kris had released his own
“It’s not a nice situation. No matter how you look at it, he’s going
through a divorce.”
More from Rucuss
- Holly Robinson-Peete Says Kris Humphries Was Used to Expand Kardashian Brand
- Kim Kardashian Expected to File For Divorce Today!
- Kim Kardashian Maybe Having Second Thoughts, She Visits Kris In Minnesota
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Officially Divorced! [Details]
- Kim Kardashian’s Apology Email to Family Leaked
- Kim Kardashian Admits: I Made A Mistake, I Shouldn’t Have Tied the Knot