Kris Humphries’ Ex Myla Sinanaj Blasts Kim Kardashian For Harassing Her [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 17, 2012
Kris Humphries ex-girlfriend Myla Sinanaj wants Kim Kardashian to back off.
Sinanaj, who allegedly dated the Brooklyn Nets center, blasted Kim on Twitter for her continuous antics with her divorce case. While Kim was in Miami with her boyfriend Kanye West, the hotel worker thought it was the appropriate time to get a few things off her chest. Sinanaj tweeted:
Sinanaj is venting her frustration about being dragged into the Humphries divorce case. Kim’s lawyers sent her a subpoena ordering her to sit for a deposition at the end of the month. It will force her to make a statement about her involvement with Kris.
Kim filed for divorce on October 31 of last year after just 72 days of marriage. Humphries is contesting the divorce and instead wants an annulment based on fraud. He believes Kim married him for financial gain and to boost ratings for her E! reality TV shows. Humphries has demanded a public admission on her part.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Are Willing to Annul Marriage If Other Admits to Fraud!
- Kris Humphries Does His First Interview, Says He’s Ready to Move Forward
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Officially Divorced! [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]