Porsha Stewart Questions Kordell Stewart’s Sexuality On RHOA, He Denies Being Gay [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 23, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Stewart didn’t have many kind words to say about her estranged husband in previews for the upcoming season.
The cast is gearing up for a sixth season and Porsha puts her soon to be ex-husband Kordell Stewart on front street. Porsha opens up about her feelings concerning her estranged spouse in a teaser for the new season of the show.
“Kordell didn’t necessarily want me physically,” Stewart said in a preview clip of the show featured on the Bravo TV website. “And that made me wonder, what does he want?”
Many assumed Porsha’s comments was referring to the possibility of Kordell being gay. Her remarks even prompted a pre-emptive response from the former NFL quarterback.
In a statement to StraightFromTheA, Kordell states that he is not gayand is disappointed in Porsha for targeting the gay community:
“I’m very ashamed of my wife for saying something that she knows is not true at all. The rumors have never been true. I’m not gay.
It is sad that she would target the homosexual community which often times lacks support to begin with. It is very disappointing that she will do anything and say anything for a minute of so- called fame.
She can have that life, I just want to continue to be the best single dad and father that I can for my son.”
Watch the preview for the new season below.
More from Rucuss
- Kordell Stewart Talks Gays Rumors And Why He’s Divorcing Porsha Stewart [Video]
- Say What: Porsha Stewart Went From Evangelist to Ditsy Trophy Wife [Video]
- Kordell Stewart Accuses Porsha Williams Of Using Him to Stay Relevant [Details]
- Say What: Did Kordell Stewart Hit on a Male Usher at Philips Arena?
- Kordell Stewart Files For Divorce From Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Porsha Stewart! [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Did Porsha Stewart Cheat on Kordell Stewart? [Details]