Kordell Stewart Claims Porsha Parties & Neglects Stepson, She Claims He Brought Another Woman Home! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 7, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Stewart and her estranged husband Kordell Stewart are in the midst of a nasty divorce.
Porsha ignited the ugliness when she said Kordell was locking her out of their shared home. She claims in court documents that another woman stays over.
But the former Pittsburgh Steeler quarterback said he only locks the house for security reasons and that the other woman is a nanny he was forced to hire since Porsha has failed to carry out her “duties.”
Now Kordell has filed new court documents that claims his estranged wife stays out late partying and neglects her stepson, TMZ reports. Kordell, who is father to son Syre with ex-girlfriend Tania Richardson, said Porsha leaves home for several days straight and sometimes comes in between 2 a.m. and 4 smelling like alcohol.
Kordell is asking the court that Williams be denied temporary support because she is a ‘celebrity’ that is making plenty of money. Kordell filed for divorce from Porsha last month after less than two years of marriage.
Porsha claims she was ‘blindsided’ by the filings and has been leaning on the support of her friends, family and fans.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Porsha Stewart Went From Evangelist to Ditsy Trophy Wife [Video]
- Say What: Did Kordell Stewart Hit on a Male Usher at Philips Arena?
- Kordell Stewart Talks Gays Rumors And Why He’s Divorcing Porsha Stewart [Video]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Did Porsha Stewart Cheat on Kordell Stewart? [Details]
- Kordell Stewart Files For Divorce From Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Porsha Stewart! [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Peter Thomas and Kordell Stewart Have Twitter Beef [Details]