Kobe Bryant & Vanessa Bryant Are Selling Their Newport Coast Mansion [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 21, 2013
Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa have put one of their Newport Coast, Calif. mansions on the market.
The Bryants are selling the mediterranean-style house for $8.599 million. The mansion, which was built in 1997, has four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a theater, gym, hair salon, library and office with a shark tank. It sits on a 20,591 square-foot lot and has 8,471 sq. ft. of living space.
According to Listing Point Realty, the property sits behind a guard-gated community. The property last sold for $1.7 million in 1997 so the Bryants should make a profit when its sold. Check out a few photos from the estate below.
Kobe allegedly signed the couple’s three properties over to Vanessa when they began divorce proceedings in 2011. The divorce was later called off.
Photos via Listing Point Realty
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant Is Selling His 1963 Chevrolet Impala On Ebay [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant, Vanessa And Kids Wear Lakers Colors For Family Christmas Card [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out ESPN Magazine For Retouched Cover [Photos]
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Wear Matching Tuxedos to Benefit [Photos]
- LaLa Anthony, Vanessa Bryant & Kelly Rowland Have Girls Night Out [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant Sets NBA Auction Record With Sale Of His 2016 All-Star Jersey