Kobe Bryant, Vanessa And Kids Wear Lakers Colors For Family Christmas Card [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 9, 2013
Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his family poised for their annual Christmas photos.
Instead of wearing the predictable red and green colors, the Bryants decided to go with a Laker theme. Kobe, Vanessa and their two daughters wore gold and purple for the occasion.
Vanessa rocked a long gold gown while Kobe chose a purple velvet jacket. The girls wore dresses that featured both colors. Kobe’s wife debuted the photos on Instagram over the weekend.
The Bryants appear to be paying homage to the Lakers after the organization signed the superstar to a two-year extension worth $48 million.
Bryant made his season debut with the Lakers on Sunday night, scoring nine points and grabbing eight rebounds in 28 minutes against the Toronto Raptors in a 106-94 loss.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Call Off Divorce [Details]
- LaLa Anthony, Vanessa Bryant & Kelly Rowland Have Girls Night Out [Photos]
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Wear Matching Tuxedos to Benefit [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Dwight Howard Wears Turquoise Plaid Jacket to Game [Photo]
- Kobe Bryant’s Divorce Would Have Cost Him $1.36 Million a Month! [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out ESPN Magazine For Retouched Cover [Photos]