Kobe Bryant Is Selling His 1963 Chevrolet Impala On Ebay [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 6, 2013
Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant is getting rid of some his prized possesions.
The Black Mamba has already listed one of his Newport mansions for $8.599 million. And now he’s put one of his vintage cars on the market. Bryant is selling his 1963 Convertible Chevrolet Impala on Ebay with a starting bid at $100,000.
Complete restoration on a rust-free vehicle, taken down to bare metal prior to painting. The car was completely disassembled prior to paint and reassembled using new glass, re-plated chrome and new stainless steel trim pieces. Very Recent Tuneup and Complete Battery Replacement.
Sale Includes Bryant’s Registration, Insurance Card and Title for this Vehicle.
The Impala has an eight-cylinder engine, a 327 cubic inch noisemaker that produced 275 horsepower with only 23,000 miles on the odometer.
In 2006, Kobe’s wife Vanessa paid West Coast Customs to build him the restored Impala for Christmas. They completed the job in three weeks, just in time to deliver it to him before his game on Christmas Day.
It’s unclear why Kobe wants to sell this vintage ride, but we’re sure he’s going to miss it when its gone.
Photos via Yahoo, LowRider Magazine and BallerStatus.com
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant & Vanessa Bryant Are Selling Their Newport Coast Mansion [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant, Vanessa And Kids Wear Lakers Colors For Family Christmas Card [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant Sets NBA Auction Record With Sale Of His 2016 All-Star Jersey
- The Sixers Honors Kobe Bryant With Tribute Before His Final Game In Philly
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out ESPN Magazine For Retouched Cover [Photos]
- Durant, Barnes, Wall & Ariza Weigh In On Who Wins a 1-on-1 Game Between Kobe & LeBron [Video]