Kobe Bryant Says He’s Better Than Michael Jordan [Video]
Rucuss staffFebruary 25, 2012
A video has surfaced of Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant making some strong statements.
Bryant said on camera that he was the second best player to ever play in the NBA. And Michael Jordan was not Bryant’s first choice either. Nope, Bryant gave the greatest player title to Wilt Chamberlain.
Maybe its a Philadelphia thing. Both Bryant and Chamberlain are from the state. Kobe attended Lower Merion High School while Chamberlain attended Overbrook High School.
Bryant had Jordan at No. 3. Bryant took part in an exhibition game last summer and, in a conversation with someone in the crowd, he gave his short list of the greatest NBA players ever.
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant Have a Few Laughs at All-Star Party [Photo]
- Kobe Bryant Thinks the 2012 Team USA Squad Would Beat the 1992 Dream Team [Video]
- Kobe Bryant Sets NBA Auction Record With Sale Of His 2016 All-Star Jersey
- The Sixers Honors Kobe Bryant With Tribute Before His Final Game In Philly
- Kyrie Irving Challenges Kobe Bryant to 1-on-1 for $50,000 [Video]
- Michael Jordan Gifted Kobe Bryant With A Complete Set Of Air Jordan’s