Kobe Bryant and Andrew Bynum Make It Rain at Strip Club! [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 9, 2012
Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant was once criticized for never bonding with teammates.
That’s all in the past, now that he’s newly single. Bryant drowned his sorrows after his team took a loss to the Philadelphia 76ers at Delilah’s strip club near his hometown. He went to the club around 1 a.m. Tuesday with a few friends. Teammate Andrew Bynum joined the group a little later.
Bryant no longer has to sneak around to do his dirt. He’s free to do what he pleases and that includes being swarmed by strippers. BlackSportsOnline alleges he had five strippers on him. And he didn’t share either. Bynum and his friends had to get their own dancers.
Some may frown on athletes who visit strips clubs. There’s nothing illegal about it unless you do something in the back that includes sex. But if it’s just a lap dance or two or three, go ahead.
Bryant couldn’t do it in the past but since he almost divorce, the sky’s the limit. Unlike Tiger Woods, Kobe’s freedom is helping him produce good numbers this season.
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant’s Divorce Would Have Cost Him $1.36 Million a Month! [Details]
- The Sixers Honors Kobe Bryant With Tribute Before His Final Game In Philly
- Say What: Did NBA Player Andrew Bynum Threatened To Kill Someone Over Pool?
- NBA Player Andrew Bynum Channels Ike Turner With New Hairdo! [Photos]
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Take Their Daughters To Disneyland [Photos]
- Italian Club Offers Kobe Bryant $600,000 a Game