Kobe and Vanessa Bryant’s Divorce Put On Hold [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 12, 2012
Vanessa Bryant maybe having second thoughts about a divorce.
After filing for divorce in December, Kobe Bryant’s wife will not sign final documents for her divorce from the NBA star because the pair is working on a full reconciliation, TMZ reports. California law gives couples a six-month “waiting period” after divorce proceedings are initiated before it can be finalized. The waiting period expires Sunday and she would be free to divorce the basketball star Monday, but she wants s little more time.
The couple has spent a lot of time together and have tried to work out the problems that caused Vanessa to file for divorce. Now that Kobe has more free time because of the off-season, he’s able to focus on his family life. Rumors of a reconciliation began when the Bryants were recently spotted holding hands during a family trip to Disneyland.
Vanessa filed for divorce Dec. 16, citing irreconcilable differences. Kobe, 33, married Vanessa in April 2001 in Dana Point, Calif., when he was 21 and she was 18. They have two daughters, Natalia and Gianna.
More from Rucuss
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Take Their Daughters To Disneyland [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant’s Divorce Would Have Cost Him $1.36 Million a Month! [Details]
- Kobe Bryant’s Wife Vanessa Says He Cheated Too Much, Files For Divorce
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Call Off Divorce [Details]
- Vanessa Bryant “Furious” Over Kobe Bryant’s Shirtless Photos!