Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Wear Matching Tuxedos to Benefit [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 3, 2013
Kobe Bryant didn’t let his injury stop him from attending the 16th Annual “An Unforgettable Evening” presented by Saks Fifth Avenue at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel.
Kobe and his wife Vanessa Bryant walked the red carpet Thursday night in matching tuxedos to attend the event, which benefits EIF’s women’s cancer. Vanessa rocked a $5,250 tuxedo-style Saint Laurent Bow Tie dress accessorised with Saint Laurent ankle buckle pumps and a quilted clutch.
Meanwhile, the Bryants were all smiles despite Kobe being in a court battle with his mother Pamela Bryant. The Los Angeles star doesn’t want his mother, who he has been estranged with since his marriage to Vanessa, to auction off his high school mementoes.
A New Jersey auction house filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Camden on Thursday for the right to sell the stuff after Bryant’s lawyers wrote the firm telling it to cancel a planned June auction. Kobe’s mom got $450,000 up front to sell a few of Kobe’s items worth more than $1 million. Pamela wanted to use the money to buy a home in Nevada.
Photos via Necole Bitchie, Global Grind and the YBF.
More from Rucuss
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Call Off Divorce [Details]
- Kobe Bryant, Vanessa And Kids Wear Lakers Colors For Family Christmas Card [Photos]
- LaLa Anthony, Vanessa Bryant & Kelly Rowland Have Girls Night Out [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant & Vanessa Bryant Are Selling Their Newport Coast Mansion [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant Is Selling His 1963 Chevrolet Impala On Ebay [Photos]
- Vanessa Bryant Finally Responds to “She Wasn’t With You Shooting in Gym’ Comment