Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Call Off Divorce [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 12, 2013
Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his wife, Vanessa, are giving it another try.
The couple, who spent most of last year reconciling, called off their divorce. Kobe and Vanessa annouced the news on social media.
On Friday, Vanessa Bryant’s Instagram page posted a message: “We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled. Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together.”
Kobe posted a message on his Facebook page the same day.
“I am happy to say that Vanessa and I are moving on with our lives together as a family,” he wrote. “When the show ends and the music stops, the journey is made beautiful by having that someone to share it with. Thank you all for your support and prayers.”
Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce in December 2011, citing irreconcilable differences. Vanessa was allegedly fed up with Kobe’s infidelities.
But it appears Kobe has regained Vanessa’s trust again. Well, at least for now. According to TMZ, the couple may have signed a post-nup giving Vanessa more financial leverage in the relationship.
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant’s Divorce Would Have Cost Him $1.36 Million a Month! [Details]
- Vanessa Bryant Finally Responds to “She Wasn’t With You Shooting in Gym’ Comment
- Kobe Bryant, Vanessa And Kids Wear Lakers Colors For Family Christmas Card [Photos]
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Wear Matching Tuxedos to Benefit [Photos]
- LaLa Anthony, Vanessa Bryant & Kelly Rowland Have Girls Night Out [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out ESPN Magazine For Retouched Cover [Photos]