Kiss Lead Singer Gene Simmons Disses Rihanna! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 21, 2012
Kiss lead singer Gene Simmons is not a fan of pop singer Rihanna.
The Kiss frontman dissed Rihanna at a press conference to announce their 40-date North American summer tour on Tuesday.
“We’re sick and tired of girls getting up there with dancers and karaoke tapes in back of them,” Simmons told the crowd at the press conference. “No fake bullsh*t. Leave that to the Rihanna, Shmianna and anyone who ends their name with an ‘A.’”
Motley Crue’s Tommy Lee agreed with Simmons but didn’t lay into Rihanna like Simmons did. “No disrespect to Rihanna, she’s a great singer, but we’re in a slump for some sh*t that has some personality and appeal beyond a bunch of pop stuff that’s floating around out there,” he told Billboard.com.
“I’m glad he said that actually because I don’t think I can bear watching another f*cking award show that is just a little bit better than ‘American Idol.’ It’s f*cking pathetic to watch people go out and f*cking karaoke with a bunch of lights and video. It’s all completely watered down.”
We’ll tell us how you really feel Gene!
More from Rucuss
- Chrisette Michele Responds to Trump Performance Backlash [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Rihanna Practices Twerking For “Diamonds” World Tour, Reveals Set & Wardrobes [Video]
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Jennifer Lopez Rushed to Hospital, Robbed While Performing in Argentina