Kim Zolciak, NeNe Leakes Get Into Twitter Beef Over Joe Zolciak’s Comments [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 20, 2012
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is in a feud with her parents about visitation of her two daughters Brielle, 15, and Arianna, 11, under ‘grandparents’ rights.
Kim’s parents, Karen and Joe Zolciak, claim the reality star won’t let her daughters visit them. But Brielle told the judge presiding over the case that they had no interest in a relationship with their grandparents. Kim added her mom was “unfit” and “disrespectful” among other things.
Kim’s father, Joe, released a statement to TMZ calling her a “pathological liar.” Kim’s attorney fired back that the Tardy for the Party singer is “heartbroken and saddened by the derogatory and spiteful statements made by her mother and father, Karen and Joe Zolciak.”
After Joe’s comments were made public, NeNe Leakes decided to throw a jab at her costar. In response to Kim’s father Joe’s statement, Nene tweeted:
More from Rucuss
- NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak Argue Over Reason Kim is Leaving Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak Working on Their Friendship! [Details]
- Kim Zolciak’s Mother Files Petition for Visitation of Grandchildren [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Follows in Kim Zolciak’s Footsteps with Wedding Spinoff Show [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Relationship Drama in New Season
- Love Triangle, Wedding in Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 Supertrailer [Video]