Kim Kardashian’s Apology Email to Family Leaked
Rucuss staffNovember 4, 2011
Kim Kardashian didn’t blind side her family when she decided to divorce Kris Humphries.
The reality star may have left Humphries in the dark, but she did email her extended family that she was calling it quits after 72 days of marriage. According to TMZ, Kim sent out a mass email to her father’s side of the family Monday morning apologizing.
“I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news.”
In the letter, Kim explains, “I know this seems crazy … I’ve spent the last few months struggling with my marriage.”
“Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn’t what I thought when we 1st met.”
“I’m embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go.”
Meanwhile, Kim is cutting her Australia trip short. Kim and sister Khloe were down under to promote their Kardashian Kollection.
TMZ reported that Kim is saying she’s “distraught” over her impending divorce and telling friends, “I need to take care of me now, and I can’t work for awhile.”
More from Rucuss
- Holly Robinson-Peete Says Kris Humphries Was Used to Expand Kardashian Brand
- Kris Humphries’ Father Says His Son Was “Blindsided” By Divorce
- Kim Kardashian Expected to File For Divorce Today!
- Kim Kardashian Maybe Having Second Thoughts, She Visits Kris In Minnesota
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Officially Divorced! [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Admits: I Made A Mistake, I Shouldn’t Have Tied the Knot