Kim Kardashian Is Planning a Summer Wedding in Paris, Will Add West To Name
Rucuss staffJanuary 24, 2014
Kim Kardashian is hoping three times the charm.
While some would opt for a small wedding after two failed attempts, Kim is not letting that discourage her. Kanye West’s fiancée stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday and revealed that the couple plans to marry in Paris, while she promoted the ninth season of her reality show.
“It’s like our second home and we spend so much time there,” Kim said. “We have an apartment there, so we really love it.”
Although she wouldn’t divulge the location or exact date, she did rule out getting married at the Palace of Versailles. The couple was recently spotted touring the royal château during their visit to Paris. There were reports that the couple were denied a wedding there.
When asked about it, Kim responded, “We were just taking a tour.”
Kim told Kimmel that Kanye is very hands-on with the wedding planning.
“Kanye really cares and he’s really passionate about it,” Kim said. “It makes my job really easy, but I love it ’cause he knows what he wants and I love that about him.”
Kanye is involved with the music, while Kim is taking care of the seating chart. Kim also revealed that she will go by Kim Kardashian West after the wedding.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Reportedly Getting Married This Week
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Officially Tie The Knot In Italy [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To Wed In Florence, Italy [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West’s Wedding Invitation Revealed & Bridal Shower Photos