Kim Kardashian Reveals Christmas Gift From Kanye West [Photo]
Rucuss staffDecember 27, 2013
Kanye West probably had a tough time buying a gift for his fiancee for Christmas.
Kim Kardashian loves to shop and it appears she has everything. West already gifted her with a huge engagement ring in October, after buying her a new wardrobe when they began dating.
So West had to get a little creative with his Christmas present. The 36-year old came through with a large Hermès Birkin bag hand-painted with naked ladies on it. Contemporary artist George Condo designed the artwork on the bag.
Kim showed off her one-of-a-kind Birken to her Instagram followers.
A large Birken bag usually retails for $16,000. And one of Condo’s paintings sold for $1.3 million at an auction in 2012. The Runaway rapper is a huge fan of Condo’s work and previously commissioned the artist to create a series of paintings for the cover of his 2010 album, “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.”
Kim was also spotted carrying the Birkin while shopping at a sporting goods store in Los Angeles with West.
Photo via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian Shares Photos Of Baby North West
- The Kardashians Host Lavish Christmas Eve Party [Photos]
- Lamar Odom Accused of Running Fake Charity! [Details]