Kim Kardashian Makes First Appearance Since Giving Birth on Kris Show [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 2, 2013
Kim Kardashian has been in hiding since giving birth to her daughter in June.
Aside from a few photos behind the wheel of her car, North West’s mom has been inside the Jenner compound. Well, the time finally has come for the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star to show her first appearance on television.
Kim made her big television debut on her mom’s talk show, Kris. The appearance, which was a pre-taped video message courtesy of rapper Diddy, is the first TV appearance Kim has made since giving birth.
In the short clip, Kim tells her mom, “I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there in person. But I’m just loving life a little bit too much at home right now. But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. So I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show.”
The video may have left her mom crying tears of joy, but probably left fans wanting more. The camera never showed Kim’s baby body, only a tight shot from her shoulders up.
Watch Kim’s appearance on Kris’ show below.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Gives Kim Kardashian Similar Engagement Ring As Ex?!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Photos of Baby North’s New Designer Clothing [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde, Shows Off Post Baby Body [Photos]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Gives Interview On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show, Shows Off Baby North! [Details]