Kim Kardashian Leaves Wedding Ring at Home
Rucuss staffSeptember 27, 2011
Kim Kardashian leaves her jewelry at home.
Well at least when she’s at the gym. Kardashian, who married NBA player Kris Humphries in August, doesn’t wear her 20.5-carat platinum engagement ring or diamond Lorraine Schwartz wedding band to the gym.
The engagement ring is worth an estimated $1 million while the band is worth $200,000.
She explained to Women’s Wear Daily why she opts not to wear her rings.
“I don’t wear (any jewelry) to work out,” she told Women’s Wear Daily. “I was leaving the gym yesterday and I didn’t have my (wedding) ring on, and there (were) all these photographers taking pictures, and I said to my sister, ‘Just watch, Kourtney. You will see a story (bearing the headline) ‘Kim Without Her Ring. Trouble in Paradise.”
With rings worth $1.2 million, its a smart decision to make. But that’s not the only thing that Kardashian bans from gym. She doesn’t wear any jewelry at all.
“I see women coming to the gym with earrings on, ” she said. “I can’t do it.”
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Gives Kim Kardashian Similar Engagement Ring As Ex?!
- Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Album
- Does Reggie Bush Still Have Feelings For Kim Kardashian?
- Kanye West Engaged to Kim Kardashian, Gives Her A 15-Carat Ring [Photos]
- Kourtney Kardashian is Pregnant Again!
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries split rumors