Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries split rumors
Rucuss staffOctober 21, 2011
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries banked millions when they got married in August.
The newlyweds made close to $17 million from their nuptials. Who knows if they were truly in love at the time, but word has it the two are close to splitsville. Only two months into their marriage and the tabloids are having a field day with breakup rumors.
The new season of “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” should be a spicy show if the rumors are true.
Life & Style magazine says:
“A production insider tells ‘Life & Style,’ ‘Kim’s mapping out 2012, including holidays, and Kris isn’t a part of it. Any itineraries for the future don’t include Kris very much. That’s not a good sign.'”
The New York Post’s Page Six says:
“One source tells us, ‘Kim isn’t willing to change her life, she works hard and cannot take any time out. And she doesn’t have time for his friends.’ Another source said, ‘After the wedding, Kim and Kris started filming [‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York’] right away, they haven’t even been home yet. They haven’t had any time to settle in together … It’s hard for them to be alone and have any quality time together. Most newlyweds would struggle with that.'”
Is it rumor or fact, hmm. We’ll just have to wait and see if divorce papers will be filed. We’re pretty sure a prenup was signed.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Officially Divorced! [Details]
- Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Album
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West’s Wedding Invitation Revealed & Bridal Shower Photos
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To Wed In Florence, Italy [Details]
- Kanye West Engaged to Kim Kardashian, Gives Her A 15-Carat Ring [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Is Planning a Summer Wedding in Paris, Will Add West To Name