Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Officially Divorced! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 19, 2013
A Los Angeles judge has approved a divorce settlement between Kim Kardashian and Brooklyn Nets player Kris Humphries.
Details of the agreement were not disclosed during a short court hearing on Friday, but the judge said he felt that settlement talks had led to resolution. The divorce will become final once papers are prepared and signed by Kardashian and Humphries.
Humphries allegedly walked away with no financial gain, despite having requested $7 million from Kardashian, TMZ reports. Humphries who previously sought an annulment, citing fraud, TMZ claims he dropped that request.
Humphries claimed the wedding was a sham and that Kardashian only married him to boost ratings for her reality-show empire.
Kardashian, who is pregnant with Kanye West’s baby, was allegedly told by the judge, “Congratulations on your dissolution.” Humphries did not attend.
Kardashian and Humphries were married in August 2011. The two were married for 72 days before Kardashian filed for divorce in Oct. 2011.
Now the big question is, will she marry West before she gives birth in June.
Photos via Us magazine and Ok magazine
More from Rucuss
- Kris Humphries’ Father Says His Son Was “Blindsided” By Divorce
- Holly Robinson-Peete Says Kris Humphries Was Used to Expand Kardashian Brand
- Kim Kardashian Maybe Having Second Thoughts, She Visits Kris In Minnesota
- Kim Kardashian’s Apology Email to Family Leaked
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian Expected to File For Divorce Today!