Kim Kardashian Hires Lawyer to Put A End to Rumors
Rucuss staffNovember 14, 2011
Kim Kardashian has hired a lawyer to put an end to a few rumors.
The reality starlet wants to put a muzzle on Jonathan Jaxson so she’s hired Marty Singer to represent her. Jaxson has been doing a media tour to promote a book, but has told anybody who will listen that Kim and Kris Humphries wedding was staged.
Jaxson claims he knows this because he did PR work for her, but a source close to Kim tells us they worked together once, years ago, on a blog … and that Kim barely remembers who he is.
We’re told Kim is particularly baffled how Jaxson can talk about Kim’s wedding plans … when she hasn’t spoken to him in years.
But as part of their brief time together, we’re told Kim had Jaxson sign a confidentiality agreement — which Kim clearly feels he’s violating now. Kim has now hired Marty Singer, who submitted papers to a private arbitration to attempt to shut Jaxson up immediately.
KK is claiming Jaxson has damaged her reputation with his allegedly defamatory statements and she wants a minimum of $200,000 in damages.
Singer tells TMZ, “Everything that he is saying is false and nonsense … This guy is in it to promote himself for his 15 mins of fame.”
When contacted, Jonathan Jaxson told us, “I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian. I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either parties signature on it.”
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian Admits: I Made A Mistake, I Shouldn’t Have Tied the Knot
- Kim Kardashian Maybe Having Second Thoughts, She Visits Kris In Minnesota
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries split rumors
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kris Humphries Wants An Annulment, Says He Was Just a Pawn
- Will Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Reconcile?