Kim Kardashian Defends Her Parenting Skills On Twitter [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 2, 2013
Kim Kardashian wants her critics to back off about her parenting skills.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star made it be known on social media over the weekend. It began when Kardashian revealed that she took her five-month old daughter North swimming for the first time on Saturday.
But what was supposed to be a proud moment for the first time mom got a little ugly between her and one of her Twitter followers.
“We took our baby girl swimming today for the 1st time, she loved it so much! #BestDayEver,” Kardashian tweeted. Shortly after posting the message, someone replied that it was nice that the baby girl “got to see her parents for a change!”
That remark didn’t sit well with Kanye West’s fiancée.
“You] sound so ignorant, Kardashian quickly responded. “Bc I don’t tweet or instagram my every move w my daughter means I am not with her 247? We share what we want. Or is it bc I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other. Maybe even have fun too.”
Kardashian, West and North celebrated Thanksgiving in Miami. The couple was in town for his Yeezus tour.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- It’s a Girl! Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Celebrate With Baby Shower [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Shares Photos Of Baby North West
- Kim Kardashian Send Ballerina ‘Music Box’ Baby Shower Invitations [Photo]
- Kim Kardashian Denies Waxing North West’s Unibrow [Details]
- Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian Share New Photos of Bash and North West
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo