Kim Kardashian Flour Bombed By Woman on the Red Carpet! [Photos]
Johnnie WaltersMarch 23, 2012
Kim Kardashian probably would have dressed more appropriately if she knew a bag of flour would be thrown at her.
The reality star was doing interviews at a launch party held at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for her new fragrance, True Reflection, when a woman threw an entire bag of flour at her Thursday night. Kim was covered in white powder. But she didn’t make a scene she simply walked away calmly after the incident, got cleaned up and returned back to the carpet about 10 minutes later.
“That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me,” Kim told E! Online. “Like I said to my makeup artist, I wanted more powder and that’s a whole lot of translucent powder right there.”
The unidentified woman tried to run away, but Kardashian’s rep held her and security escorted her away. Kim did not want to press charges but a non-criminal battery report was still filed, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said in a press release.
Khloe Kardashian Odom was not at the event but tweeted, “I wish I was with my sister tonight. I bet you that woman wouldn’t have dared tried a thing….”
Kourtney Kardashian also chimed in and tweeted, “Classy to flour bomb my sister at her charity event helping women. I wonder if they would have dared thrown the flour at my hormonal and pregnant self!”
This is the woman that threw the flour.
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Diddy’s Baby Mama Kim Porter Accused of Drug Use in Front of Kids, Porter Denies it [Details]
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Spotted Getting Cozy at Qubeey Launch [Photos/Video]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Khloe Odom & Kris Jenner Attend Opening of DASH Store in Hollywood [Photos/Video]