Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Are Willing to Annul Marriage If Other Admits to Fraud!
Rucuss staffMarch 17, 2012
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are in the midst of a nasty divorce.
But Kim and Kris are willing to end the battle with an annulment. But the catch is both parties want the other to admit fraud, TMZ reports.
Kim believes Kris should admit to fraud because he promised to live with her in Los Angeles but then wanted to move to Minnesota. Kris believes Kim should admit to fraud because she only married him as a publicity stunt and never intended to make it work.
Kim denies doing anything fraudulent and has vowed to spend whatever is necessary to win the case if Kris continues to insist that she confesses to fraud. This divorce may be at a stand still as Humphries also is demanding $7 million from Kim. She is contesting the amount because the couple’s prenup does not entitle the New Jersey Nets center to any money.
Kardashian, 31, and Humphries, 27, were married for 72 days before she filed for divorce, citing ‘irreconcilable differences.’ They got hitched on Aug. 20 in a lavish ceremony that was aired on cable network E!
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian Expected to File For Divorce Today!
- Kim Kardashian Maybe Having Second Thoughts, She Visits Kris In Minnesota
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- E! Network Planning Up to Four New Kardashian Spinoffs
- Will Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Reconcile?
- Kris Humphries Does His First Interview, Says He’s Ready to Move Forward