Kim Kardashian Allegedly Honored to be Called Kanye West’s ‘Perfect Bitch!’
Rucuss staffAugust 8, 2012
Kanye West wants the world to know that his girlfriend Kim Kardashian is perfect.
The Chicago rapper told his Twitter followers that his new song Perfect Bitch was written about the most popular Kardashian. He tweeted,”I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim.”
While some may be offended by the use of ‘bitch,’ Kim reportedly is flattered. According to TMZ, Kardashian told friends,”I’m honored. I love it. I know he doesn’t mean it in a negative way when he says the word ‘bitch.'”
Kim added,”The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me.”
While Kim hung out with family in Los Angeles last weekend, Kanye surprised partygoers with a few unreleased songs at a New York Night club last Friday. He hooked up his laptop and played the tunes, which included the song, Perfect Bitch.
These appear to be head over heels for each other. They both love the spotlight!
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kim Kardashian Puts Kanye West’s Name On It! [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Show Affection Courtside of Lakers Game [Photos]