Kim Kardashain Accused Of Stealing Designs For Kids Line [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 7, 2017
Kim Kardashian is the latest celebrity accused of ripping off designs.
Kardashian has allegedly ripped off design ideas from the likes of Rei Kawakubo and Demna Gvasalia for her own children’s clothing line. Instagram account Diet Prada called her out for copying after comparing looks from her clothing line, TheKidsSupply to the original works.
“@kimkardashian ! Just when we thought you may have rocked the glitter better than Bey, you had to go and rip an extremely limited edition @commedesgarcons x Kosho & Co souvenir jacket for your @thekidssupplyline AND that one-of-a-kind custom sequin @vetements_official dress made specially for North,” Diet Prada wrote. “Great message for the little ones!”
Diet Prada, known for blasting fashion copycats, started with the mocking title of “Kim des Garcons” before showing side-by-side images of Kardashian West’s mini version with the original Comme des Garçons jacket (designed by Kawakubo) bearing an eagle and the words, “Live Free With Strong Will” printed on it. Check out the two designs below.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian Accuses YSL of Copying Kanye West’s Pablo Tour
- Kim Kardashian Shares Photos of Baby North’s New Designer Clothing [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cover Vogue Magazine
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style in NYC! [Photos]