Khloe Kardashian Requests Spousal Support in Divorce Filings While Dating Trey Songz
Rucuss staffJuly 11, 2016
The divorce will soon be final between Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom.
The former NBA player finally responded to Kardashian’s divorce filing. In the court documents obtained by People, she cites “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split.
Odom’s response comes close to two months after Kardashian submitted the initial filing in May, which is her second attempt at a divorce from Odom of nearly seven years. According to E! News, Odom has asked the court to deny spousal support for Kardashian, in addition to requesting that all legal fees be shouldered by his soon-to-be ex-wife.
Kardashian, who probably makes more money than Odom a year, first filed for divorce in December 2013. But the couple didn’t officially sign their divorce papers until July 2015. After Odom was found unconscious in a Nevada brothel in October 2015, Kardashian called off the divorce the following week.
Kardashian and Odom must play the waiting game. Courts may take up to six months to sign off on the divorce. In the meantime, Kardashian has been linked to many athletes and rappers. but she’s been recently seen with Trey Songz. The two were spotted kissing in Las Vegas earlier this month.
More from Rucuss
- Lamar Odom Opens Up About Khloe Kardashian Divorce
- Lamar Odom Spotted On Date, Khloe Reportedly Files For Divorce
- The Game Says He’s Not Sleeping With Khloe Kardashian! [Details]
- Lamar Odom Continues to Fight For His Life [Details]
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Checks Into Rehab [Details]
- Lamar Odom Quits Spanish Team After Back Injury [Details]