Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s New Dallas Pad! [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 7, 2012
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have found a permanent place to call home in Dallas.
The Odoms decided to lease a two-bedroom condo at the W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences in downtown Dallas. Their paying $7,500 a month for the property, which was originally listed for sale for $1.625 million, E!online reports. The couple found their new pad less than a month after Lamar was traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Dallas Mavericks.
The condo has Miele kitchen appliances, a stainless-steel wet bar with a custom wine rack, ice machine, mother-of-pearl mosaic tiles in the bathrooms, and automatic window shades. They also have access to an infinity pool, a lap pool, a concierge service, two work-out centers, a spa, and a restaurant helmed by Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio. The condo is in a 33-story tower right around the corner from the American Airlines Center, which is the Mavericks’ home turf.
Check out more photos of their new pad below.
More from Rucuss
- Khloe and Lamar Ending Their Reality Show [Details]
- Lamar Odom Parties At Strip Club, Leaves Khloe At Home
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Toy Drive & Goes Christmas Tree Shopping In Dallas [Photos]
- Dallas Mavericks Coach Says Khloe Kardashian is the Coolest!
- Khloe Kardashian Allegedly Kicks Lamar Odom Out Because of Affair With Stripper! [Details]
- Jason Kidd Wants You to Buy His $1.6 Million Condo