Khloe Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Designs [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 4, 2017
An independent clothing designer is accusing Khloé Kardashian of copying her work.
In a tweet posted Friday, Khloé celebrated some of her Good American looks. She posted a star-studded video of various famous women sporting her apparel with the caption, “I always have the BEST time on set with my #GOODSQUAD! How many beautiful, kickass ladies can you spot in my @goodamerican campaign video?”
However, not everyone was thrilled about the post.
In response, designer Destiney Bleu, the woman who created dbleudazzled, which specializes in custom crystallized lingerie and swimwear, re-tweeted Kardashian, along with the caption, “When someone buys 1 of everything on your site, has you make them custom @dbleudazzled work, never posts it or wears it, then copies it.”
Read Bleu’s entire rant below.
Good American claims they did not copy any designer’s work.
More from Rucuss
- Check Out Khloe Kardashian’s Workout Closet
- Lamar Odom Spotted On Date, Khloe Reportedly Files For Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian And French Montana Talk About Their Relationship [Video]
- Khloe Kardashian, The Game Spotted Getting Cozy at Los Angeles Club [Details]
- Lamar Odom Opens Up About Khloe Kardashian Divorce
- NBA Player Lamar Odom Attacks Paparazzi Trashes Car and Camera [Video]