Khloe and Lamar Ending Their Reality Show [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 30, 2012
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have decided the current season of Khloe & Lamar will be their last.
The reality couple chose to quit the show after two seasons so Lamar can focus on making a comeback in the NBA, sources tell TMZ. The E! network is reportedly trying to convince them to reconsider, but they’re not budging. They will make occasional appearances on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Lamar is on the inactive list after the Dallas Mavericks sent him packing last month because of his career low numbers this season. The former Laker never became in sync with the Mavericks and the organization finally gave him his walking papers.
TMZ reports that Lamar is determined to make a comeback in the NBA, and he feels he should focus on only one project. Lamar has hired trainers to help him get his game back while he remains in Los Angeles.
More from Rucuss
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Toy Drive & Goes Christmas Tree Shopping In Dallas [Photos]
- Khloe Kardashian Allegedly Kicks Lamar Odom Out Because of Affair With Stripper! [Details]
- Dallas Mavericks Coach Says Khloe Kardashian is the Coolest!
- Lamar Odom Parties At Strip Club, Leaves Khloe At Home
- Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s New Dallas Pad! [Photos]
- NBA Trade: Lamar Odom Says Reality Show May Have Rubbed People the Wrong Way