Keyshia Cole’s Husband Daniel Gibson Arrested For Assault! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 29, 2013
Keyshia Cole’s husband Daniel “Boobie” Gibson was arrested in New Orleans on Monday over allegations of an assault and battery that took place at the Essence Festival earlier this month.
The Cleveland Cavaliers star turned himself into New Orleans police to face a charge of second-degree battery. He was released a few hours later, TMZ reports. Police said Gibson is accused of punching a man and breaking his jaw at a nightclub on July 8th. The cops have not identified the accuser.
Gibson released a statement to TMZ but didn’t reveal any further details about the altercation.
“Earlier this month during the Essence Music Festival, I was involved in an incident with other individuals while I was out with my wife,” Gibson told TMZ. “It’s unfortunate that some see opportunity in taking advantage of people who work hard for what they have achieved. Once all the facts of the incident come out, I expect to be fully vindicated.”
Gibson attended the Essence Festival with Cole, who performed at the concert series. Boobie is an unrestricted free agent after seven years with the Cavaliers.
Photos via Hot1073jamz.com and Essence
More from Rucuss
- Daniel ‘Booby’ Gibson Confirms Marriage Trouble With Keyshia Cole [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Hints That Her Marriage May Still Be On The Rocks [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Says Side Chick Can Have Her Husband! [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Blocks Fan After She Praises Daniel ‘Booby’ Gibson [Details]
- Say What: Keyshia Cole Spotted Partying With Another Man?! [Photos]
- Keyshia Cole, Jhonni Blaze Have Twitter Beef Over Daniel Gibson’s Side Chick