Keyshia Cole Ties The Knot In Hawaii
Rucuss staffSeptember 26, 2011
Singer Keyshia Cole tied the knot again.
Cole and husband Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson were married for the second time in Hawaii on Sunday. The couple had a quick wedding in Vegas earlier this year, but felt the need to do it the right way this past weekend.
Cole tweeted over the weekend:
“My husband wanted me to have my DREAM WEDDING so he flew all of our family members here! He’s giving something I will NEVER forget! Amazing!”
Cole’s mother Frankie and sister Elite were all in attendance. Fans will get a chance to see the wedding during Cole’s new reality show called “Family First.” It will be a six episode show that centers around her making amends with family and the production of her fifth album.
Check out a few pics from the wedding below.
More from Rucuss
- Another Step Dance: Frankie Debuts “The Frankie Leg”
- Say What: Keyshia Cole Has an Alleged Threesome Sex Tape That Might Hit the Market!
- Keyshia Cole Apologizes to Michelle Williams [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Serenades Couple On Stage After Marriage Proposal [Video]
- Keyshia Cole Celebrates Birthday With Daniel “Booby” Gibson, Jas Prince & Kevin McCall
- Keyshia Cole Blames Editing For Making Her Look Bad on Reality Show [Details]