Keyshia Cole Takes Over Macy’s for Shoe Signing [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 25, 2014
Keyshia Cole celebrated the launch of her second Steve Madden shoe collection with a meet and greet at Macy’s Herald Square in New York.
Dressed in leather shorts and leather jacket, Cole rocked a pair of her Maven Gladiator sandals at the event. She greeted fans and signed plenty of autographs on Thursday.
Steve Madden ambassador Julissa Bermudez was also there to support Cole. She rocked a pair of the Maven Frnzy Caged Platform sandal in red. Both heels retail for $159.
During the event, Cole revealed that her sixth album Point of No Return will arrive sometime in July.
“I cried for a lot of this album,” Cole said. “This album is gonna be one of the most heartfelt albums of my career.”
Check out a few photos and video from the meet and greet below.
More from Rucuss
- Shoe-icide: Keyshia Cole Previews Second Steve Madden Collection [Photos]
- Keyshia Cole Talks Beyoncé, Divorce Rumors, & Family On ‘The Breakfast Club’ [Video]
- Keyshia Cole Hints That Her Marriage May Still Be On The Rocks [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Slams Her Sister Neffe For Writing Tell-All-Book [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Debuts Blue-Gray Hair [Photos]
- Keyshia Cole Serenades Couple On Stage After Marriage Proposal [Video]