Keyshia Cole Celebrates Birthday With Daniel “Booby” Gibson, Jas Prince & Kevin McCall
Rucuss staffOctober 16, 2013
Keyshia Cole didn’t have to celebrate her birthday alone this year.
Cole and her husband Daniel ‘Booby’ Gibson put their marital problems to the side and partied at Hollywood’s Supper Club on Tuesday night. Cole, who celebrated her 32nd birthday, looked to be in good spirits throughout the night but both ditched their wedding rings.
Keyshia and Gibson’s appearance shocked some in attendance after the Love singer recently covered up the D. Gibson tattoo on her collar bone. Jas Prince, Kevin McCall and Eric Bellinger was also in attendance to help her celebrate.
Cole surprised the crowd with performances of “I Changed My Mind,” “Love,” and “Last Night.” Ty Dolla Sign also performed his new single “Paranoid.” Check out a few photos from the club below.
Boobie and Jas Prince
Photos via YBF and Lexphotos
More from Rucuss
- Keyshia Cole Blocks Fan After She Praises Daniel ‘Booby’ Gibson [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Hints That Her Marriage May Still Be On The Rocks [Details]
- Say What: Keyshia Cole Spotted Partying With Another Man?! [Photos]
- Keyshia Cole Says Side Chick Can Have Her Husband! [Details]
- Daniel ‘Booby’ Gibson Confirms Marriage Trouble With Keyshia Cole [Details]
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Talks About Failed Marriage With Keyshia Cole