Keyshia Cole Apologizes to Michelle Williams [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 9, 2013
Keyshia Cole and Michelle Williams have put their differences aside and ended their feud.
The singers resolved their differences by phone and on Twitter Sunday after Cole slammed Williams’ performance at the Super Bowl. The feud ended after Williams asked Cole to have a one -on-one conversation during a radio interview.
Williams refused to start up a rivalry, telling Pennsylvania’s 107.9 Philly’s Morning Show, “I don’t even do Twitter beef (fighting). Can’t wait to see (Cole) in person so we can talk and say, ‘Hey, what happened?'”
Cole apparently accepted her invitation to chat and Williams took to her Twitter.com page on Sunday to tell fans the pair had made peace, writing, “Apology accepted KeyshiaCole! We had an amazing conversation and I also say sorry for ANY misunderstandings! I’m so happy this happened!”
Williams is on the record that she was a big fan of Cole for overcoming a difficult childhood due to her birth mother’s drug addiction struggles. While Cole insists that Williams started the feud, she publicly apologized over the weekend. Check out the exchange below.
Williams has not responded to Cole’s request.
Photos via ClutchMagazineOnline and Neueramediagroup.com
More from Rucuss
- Keyshia Cole Disses Michelle Williams Again, Gets Dragged For Dear Life On Twitter [Details]
- Michelle Williams Wants To Have A Woman-To-Woman Chat With Keyshia Cole [Details]
- After Keyshia Cole’s Negative Criticism, Michelle Williams Urges Ladies to Support Each Other
- Keyshia Cole Talks Beyoncé, Divorce Rumors, & Family On ‘The Breakfast Club’ [Video]
- Keyshia Cole Slams Beyonce For New Song ‘Bow Down’ [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Ties The Knot In Hawaii