Kevin Hart’s Ex-Wife Torrei Hart Only Gets $175,000 in Divorce Settlement [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 22, 2013
Comedian Kevin Hart avoided paying his ex-wife a large settlement.
Hart, who is allegedly worth $9 million, only had to fork over $175,000 to his ex-wfe Torrei Hart in their divorce settlement, TMZ reports. Hart filed for divorce after nearly eight years of marriage in February 2011. In the filing, he requested that the court not grant Torrei any spousal support. They finalized their split in November 2011, but the financial issues weren’t finalized until recently.
The Real Husbands of Hollywood star shares two children with Torrei, a 8-year-old daughter and a 5-year-old son. Kevin allegedly must pay $19,785 in child support.
Hart opened up about his marriage in the April issue of Ebony magazine.
“When I was married, I definitely went through a lying period,” Kevin said. “I just turned into a liar, but you learn from your mistakes. Being that guy once upon a time has helped me develop into the man I am now, and I approach relationships in a completely different manner.”
Photos via Power99 and Celebrity Black Kids
More from Rucuss
- Kevin Hart’s Ex-Wife Torrei Hart Spoofs ‘Basketball Wives LA’ [Video]
- Kevin Hart Tired Of Ex-Wife Bashing Girlfriend, Torrei Hart Responds
- Argument Erupts Over Kevin Hart’s Ex-Wife Torrei’s Halloween Photo
- Kevin Hart’s Ex Torrei Hart Spoofs Beyonce’s Controversial ‘Bow Down’ [Video]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Comedian Kevin Hart’s Ex-Wife Attacks His Divorce Attorney! [Details]