Kevin Federline’s Brother Claims He Fathered Britney Spears’ Oldest Son! [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 27, 2012
Kevin Federline’s brother has made some shocking allegations against his ex sister-in-law Britney Spears.
Christopher Federline claims he fathered Spears’s oldest son, Sean Preston. Christopher allegedly revealed the shocking news after Spears threatened him. He reportedly filed a temporary restraining order against Spears, the National Enquirer reports.
Christopher filed the complaint on December 18 in the U.S. District Court in Tampa, Florida. He accuses Spears of blackmail and harassment. Christopher claims during a visit to Kevin’s house the singer allegedly stole a credit card from his wallet.
Spears, who is engaged to Jason Trawick, allegedly went in Christopher’s wallet when it was laying unattended on a coffee table. He claims she stole his Capital One card and charged $4,500.
Christopher claims when he confronted Spears about the theft she laughed and told him that Kevin ruined her life. Christopher alleges Spears than made fun of him and said ‘he had a small penis.’
Christopher said Spears told him that if he called the police she would reveal he was the father of her oldest son.
“I do confess I slept with Britney,” Christopher told the National Enquirer. “I am the true father, but the public does not need to know.’
Spears, who split with Kevin in 2007 after three years of marriage, hasn’t commented about Christopher’s allegations.
The entire story seems odd. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see how this one turns out.
More from Rucuss
- Celebrities With the Biggest Money Problems
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Say What: Britney Spears’ Ex-Husband Is Dating Her Baby Daddy’s Baby Mama! [Details]
- Britney Spears Goes on Crime Spree in ‘Criminal’ Video
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Are Engaged!
- Britney Spears’ Former Bodyguard Claims She Called Him a F-ggot When He Wouldn’t Sleep With Her