Kevin Durant Gives Emotional MVP Acceptance Speech [Video]
Rucuss staffMay 7, 2014
Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant won his first career NBA MVP award.
Durant celebrated the occasion with an emotional and heart-felt acceptance speech. KD didn’t make his MVP award about him, instead he talked about his team, everyone who helped him along the way and his mother, Wanda.
Durant thanked each of his teammates one-by-one and shared what they meant to him. He thanked all of his friends personally. He thanked everyone on the assistant staff, his coaches and the front office.
The NBA scoring champ ended by thanking his mother and said she was the true MVP for raising him and his brother despite being a single mom with two children at 21.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant Wear Pajamas To Game [Photo]
- Couple Alert: Is Kevin Durant Dating WNBA Lynx Star Monica Wright? [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Kevin Durant And Letoya Luckett Dating Again?!
- NBA Player Serge Ibaka Goes Shirtless For New Photo Shoot [Photos]
- NBA Player Kevin Durant Officially Signs With Roc Nation Sports [Photo]
- Trouble in Paradise: Kevin Durant and Monica Wright Take a Break?!