Kerry Washington Weds NFL Player Nnamdi Asomugha! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2013
Scandal star Kerry Washington secretly married her boyfriend on June 24 in Blaine County, Idaho.
Washington, 36, married San Francisco cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, 31, in Hailey, Idaho. Washington’s parents Earl and Valerie Washington signed the document as witnesses to the nuptials, while Chisaraokwu Asomugha was listed as the minister, ABC News reports.
The two have been quietly dating for about a year. Washington had been previously engaged to actor David Moscow for three years until the actress broke it off in 2007.
Asomugha, 31, is a three-time Pro Bowler, who previously played for the Oakland Raiders and the Philadelphia Eagles before signing with the 49ers earlier this year. This is the first marriage for the two.
Photos via Zimbio and Spokeo
More from my site
- Kerry Washington And Nnamdi Asomugha Fake Marriage Rumors Continue
- Say What: Is Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha’s Marriage Fake?!
- Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington & Leonardo DiCaprio Cover Vibe Magazine [Photos]
- Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx, Common & More Attend NAACP Awards [Photos]
- Columbus Short’s History of Violence Exposed [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is Colin Kaepernick Dating Sanaa Lathan?! [Photo]