Kerry Washington Weds NFL Player Nnamdi Asomugha! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2013
Scandal star Kerry Washington secretly married her boyfriend on June 24 in Blaine County, Idaho.
Washington, 36, married San Francisco cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, 31, in Hailey, Idaho. Washington’s parents Earl and Valerie Washington signed the document as witnesses to the nuptials, while Chisaraokwu Asomugha was listed as the minister, ABC News reports.
The two have been quietly dating for about a year. Washington had been previously engaged to actor David Moscow for three years until the actress broke it off in 2007.
Asomugha, 31, is a three-time Pro Bowler, who previously played for the Oakland Raiders and the Philadelphia Eagles before signing with the 49ers earlier this year. This is the first marriage for the two.
Photos via Zimbio and Spokeo
More from Rucuss
- Kerry Washington And Nnamdi Asomugha Fake Marriage Rumors Continue
- Say What: Is Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha’s Marriage Fake?!
- Kerry Washington Covers Parade: ‘I Barely Survived Django Emotionally’ [Details]
- Kerry Washington Expecting Her First Child [Details]
- Trouble in Paradise for Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha?!
- Django Unchained Action Figures Pulled Off Shelves [Details]