Kerry Washington Expecting Her First Child [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 30, 2013
Kerry Washington couldn’t hide the secret any longer.
After attempting to hide her pregnancy for months, the Scandal star announced she is expecting her first child with her husband, NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha. Washington is four months pregnant and is due in late spring, People reports.
A source told People that because of her appearance on Saturday Night Live this weekend, “she didn’t want the focus to be on whether or not she has a bump.”
Washington shocked her fans when she secretly wed Asomugha in Hailey, Idaho, five months ago. The couple had quietly dated outside of the spotlight.
This will be the first child for Washington,36, and the 31-year old cornerback. Washington was previously engaged to actor David Moscow.
Now the big question for Scandal fans, will they write Washington’s pregnancy in the show. Could Olivia Pope actually have the President’s baby? Juicy!
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Is Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha’s Marriage Fake?!
- Kerry Washington Weds NFL Player Nnamdi Asomugha! [Details]
- Trouble in Paradise for Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha?!
- Kerry Washington And Nnamdi Asomugha Fake Marriage Rumors Continue
- Kerry Washington Covers Parade: ‘I Barely Survived Django Emotionally’ [Details]
- Hollywood Simpson Releases Photos & Video in Bed With NFL Player Kerry Rhodes!