Keri Hilson And Her Friends Dress Up As TLC [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 22, 2013
VH1 premiered the televised biopic about the Grammy Award-winning female group, TLC, on Monday.
In the made-for-tv movie titled Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Movie, Keke Palmer portrays Rozanda “Chilli” Thomas, Drew Sidora plays Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and rapper Lil’ Mama plays the group’s late member Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes. The two-hour movie features the ups and downs the multiplatinum girl group endured after they hit the music scene in the 1990s.
Fans got to relieve some of the group’s biggest hits. After the movie many watched old videos on YouTube while some took their love for the group a step further. Keri Hilson and WISH (singer) and Inga Nandi Willis dressed up in their best TLC gear.
Hilson posted two photos dressed in a T-Boz inspired wig with the caption: “Oh, y’all thought I wasn’t gonna dig in the boxes for my @theRealTBoz wig?! #CrazySexyCool. Thank you #TLC for making this tomboy comfortable in her skin. @TheRealTBoz #20 #CrazySexyCool”
T-Boz replied to the photos by retweeting and asking: “How gorg do they look?” Check out the photos below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Lil Mama, Keke Palmer, T-Boz, Chilli & More Attend Premiere of ‘The TLC Story’
- Lil Mama Will Join T-Boz & Chilli On Stage as TLC For Reunion Performance [Details]
- TLC Movie: ‘CrazySexyCool’ Breaks Ratings Records
- Keri Hilson, Serge Ibaka Rock Fedoras at Atlanta Club [Photos]
- TLC And Lil Mama Perform ‘Waterfalls’ At 2013 AMAs [Video]
- Yikes: Keri Hilson Travels Across the World to Perform & No One Shows Up! [Photos]