Keri Hilson Attacked By Fan On Stage
Rucuss staffOctober 28, 2011
A fan received a huge blow to the head when he tried to kiss singer Keri Hilson on stage.
Hilson, who was performing at a recent concert in Paris, got a rude awakening when a male fan jumped on stage and grabbed the singer for a kiss. Concert security quickly swooped in and hit the man a few times, one punch may have landed on Hilson.
The video shows Hilson performing her last song of the night “All the Boys.” She tells the audience that her latest album “No Boys Allowed” is not about “bashing men” but empowering women to find the right man. Then at the 3:37 mark, a male fan appears on stage and all hell breaks loose.
Hilson later tweeted:
RT @EmmaHollyFierce: Psycho guy tried to kiss Keri OMG!!!!! <<–no, his intentions were good! But I was def caught off guard.
To the guy who ran on stage & stole a kiss, I LOVE YOU TOO. Didn’t appreciate how u were handled. But next time, enjoy from the audience
I just learned that dude jumped from the 2nd story balcony for the task…ok, so maybe he was a lil crazy! Just jokes. I love my fans, yo!!!
Check out the video.
More from Rucuss
- Keri Hilson Confirms Serge Ibaka Break Up, Says Music Is Her Boyfriend [Details]
- NBA Player Serge Ibaka Goes Shirtless For New Photo Shoot [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Spotted Kissing on a Woman! [Photos]
- Keri Hilson And Her Friends Dress Up As TLC [Photos]
- Yikes: Keri Hilson Travels Across the World to Perform & No One Shows Up! [Photos]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]