Kenya Moore’s Millionaire Matchmaker Boyfriend is Married [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 13, 2015
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore is single again.
After going on Millionaire Matchmaker and hitting it off with her date James Freeman, the reality star was surprised to find out that he is actually a married man. Moore claims he got married a week after the show aired.
“Unfortunately, I just learned today that the man I met and fell in love with from Millionaire Matchmaker was married a week after the show aired.” Read her entire message and check out photos of James and his wife below.
Moore had been publicly revealing to the world that she was happily in a relationship. She even shared a photo of the two on Instagram with the caption: “Sometimes you can spend your whole life looking for Prince Charming when a King arrives.”
The 44-year old even thanked Patti Stanger and Cynthia Bailey for hooking her up with James.
“Thank you @pattistanger and @cynthiabailey10 and my fans for your love and support and desire for my happiness. #matchmaker #KingJames #FriendsFirst #MillionaireMatchmaker.”
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Kenya Moore’s Boyfriend Allegedly Dating Aspiring Singer [Details]
- Kenya Moore Reportedly Dating a Married African Oil Tycoon [Details]
- Kenya Moore Performs ‘Gone With The Wind Fabulous’ [Video]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Is Kenya Moore’s Ex-Boyfriend Walter Jackson Gay?
- Kenya Moore Says Kanye West Hit On Her Before Kim Kardashian
- Kenya Moore’s African Prince is D’Banj [Photos]