Kenya Moore Says Kanye West Hit On Her Before Kim Kardashian
Rucuss staffOctober 31, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore claims Kanye West was interested in her before he began dating Kim Kardashian.
Moore revealed details of an encounter between the two during an interview with Access Hollywood Live. West may e walking down the aisle with Kardashian in an epic wedding in the next year, but he was very single once.
“Kanye likes beautiful women, curvy women,” Moore told Access Hollywood. “He was really sweet when I met him. He seemed very humble. I thought he was a great guy. We met in Beverly Hills. He walked over, he was very humble. He spoke to me. He was super nice. Of course, we didn’t date, because I was with someone. He was a very charming guy, I can say that. I was very charmed.”
Then Access Hollywood host Bill Bush asked Moore, if West gave her elevator eyes.
“Well, he’s a guy, he appreciates women,” she said. “It was just friendly, “Hey, I want you to hear some music.” It was all above board. I’m very happy that he’s found love and that him and Kim are having a good relationship.”
Moore and the other costars of the Real Housewives of Atlanta will be featured on the new season on November 3.
“If they wanna pick a fight with me, they’ll never win,” Moore said about the upcoming season. “I’m a firecracker when lit!”
Photos via BlackEnterprise.com and FunkyDineva.com
More from Rucuss
- Kenya Moore Performs ‘Gone With The Wind Fabulous’ [Video]
- Kenya Moore’s African Prince is D’Banj [Photos]
- Kenya Moore Debuts New Song ‘Gone With the Wind Fabulous’ [Audio]
- Kenya Moore Slammed By ‘Saving Our Daughters,’ NeNe Apologizes
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Production Assistant Puts NeNe On Blast [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Blames Bravo And Kenya Moore For Fight