Kendall Jenner Is The New Face of FENDI Fall 2015 Campaign
Rucuss staffJuly 13, 2015
Kendall Jenner has quickly rose to fame in the modeling industry.
And she can thank Karl Lagerfeld for helping her get to superstardom along the way. The Chanel creative director loves to use Jenner in his shows and ad campaigns.
Jenner, who made her runway debut in Marc Jacobs’ fall 2014 show, became a favorite of Lagerfeld once she hit the modeling scene less than two years ago. She’s walked in every Chanel runway show since fall 2014 and starred in the spring 2015 advertising campaign for Lagerfeld’s label.
Now the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is the new face of the Fall 2015 ad campaign for Fendi, which is another label headed up by Lagerfeld. Fendi teased the campaign on social media with the caption,”Hard-working supermodels @kendalljenner and @lilymdonaldson backstage at the #Fendi campaign photo shoot. #regram @chaosfashiondotcom.”
Photos via Fendi and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Fendi Resort 2015 Collection: Bright, Sporty & Chic
- Couple Alert: Kendall Jenner And A$AP Rocky Are Dating?!
- Kendall Jenner Shows Off Spine Tattoo [Photos]
- Kitson Comes Under Fire For Selling Prescription Drug Themed T-Shirts [Photos]
- The Kardashians Host Lavish Christmas Eve Party [Photos]
- Did Kris Jenner Abuse Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian? [Details]