Kelly Rowland’s Ex Roy Williams Denies He Was Abusive, Reveals Identity of Man [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 16, 2013
Kelly Rowland caused quite a stir after she released her new song, Dirty Laundry.
Rowland admitted in her emotional new track that it was hard to watch Beyoncé become a superstar and that she was in an abusive relationship. She claims her ex tried to turn her against her friends, especially Beyonce.
Rowland sings, “I was battered, he hit in a window like it was me until it shattered/He pulled me out, he said, ‘Don’t nobody love you but me, not your mama, not your daddy, and especially not B.’”
Many speculated that Rowland was talking about her former fiancée, NFL player Roy Williams. The two broke up two months before their wedding.
Williams denied those allegations on Twitter after he heard the song.
Williams confirmed that Cuda Love is the alleged abuser. He was Nelly’s manager/bodyguard, which he still may have those job titles. Rowland met him on the set of Nelly’s Dilemma video around 2003. From there the two began dating.
Rowland said the abusive relationship took place a decade ago so Cuda Love may be the guy. The Kisses Down Low singer has not commented or confirmed he is the abuser. Cam’ron posted a photo with Cuda Love and Mase on Instagram. Cuda is the man in the middle.
Photos via Pop Crush, TheSun.co.uk, Instagram and Lipstick Alley
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert: Is Kelly Rowland and Pusha T Dating? [Photos]
- Kelly Rowland Admits Envying Beyonce & Abusive Relationship on New Song ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]
- Beyonce on Super Bowl: ‘It Was Gone With the Wind Fabulous’
- Beyonce, Jay Z Give Blue Ivy A Princess-Themed Birthday Party [Photos]
- Kevin Hart’s Ex Torrei Hart Spoofs Beyonce’s Controversial ‘Bow Down’ [Video]