Kelly Rowland Rescued at Sea After Being Stranded For 12 Hours! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 22, 2013
Kelly Rowland was stranded at sea over the weekend.
Rowland rented a private craft on Friday to enjoy a day of whale watching with friends in Provincetown, Mass. But things took a turn for the worse when the yacht broke down. The vessel became “disoriented in the five-to-six-foot waves and fog that had rolled in,” E! News reports.
The group finally made it back to land around 10 pm after 12 hours at sea. TowBoat U.S. Provincetown says on its Facebook page that the boat was 33 miles north of Provincetown. It says the passengers “were great. Just a little shook up.”
The X-Factor judge has made no mention of being stranded, but she did share images from her time in Provincetown. Check out a few photos below.
“Me and my girl Christina Spencer, the Chef at Victor’s in P-Town!!! This food is absolutely amazing! #passionforfood” Kelly wrote.
Photos via Instagram and Heatworld.com
More from Rucuss
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]
- Kelly Rowland Admits Envying Beyonce & Abusive Relationship on New Song ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Kevin Hart, Draya, Kelly Rowland, T.I., Tiny & More Party Memorial Day Weekend [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Is Kelly Rowland and Pusha T Dating? [Photos]
- Kelly Rowland Shows Off Bare Baby Bump [Photos]
- Kelly Rowland Confirms She’s Pregnant [Details]