Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams, Ne-Yo, Fabolous & More Help Adrienne Bailon Celebrate Birthday [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 26, 2013
Adrienne Bailon welcomed her 30s with a huge birthday bash on Friday night.
Bailon celebrated her 30th birthday with an ‘All Black’ party at XXI in New York City. The former Cheetah Girl was joined by her rumored boyfriend Lenny S., Neyo, Julissa Bermudez, Emily B. and Fabolous.
Bailon, who rocked a white gown, is currently starring in the flick I’m In Love With A Church Girl. Check out a few photos from the party below.
Adrienne and rumored boyfriend Lenny S.
Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams
Julissa Bermudez, Fabolous and Estelle
Neyo and Adrienne
Photos via YBF
More from Rucuss
- The Real Co-Host Adrienne Bailon: ‘I’ve Bought a Man a Car’ [Video]
- Kim Kardashian Slams Adrienne Bailon, Julissa Bermudez Claps Back
- Fabolous Celebrates Birthday With Great Gatsby-Themed Party [Photos]
- After Keyshia Cole’s Negative Criticism, Michelle Williams Urges Ladies to Support Each Other
- Beyonce, Jay Z Give Blue Ivy A Princess-Themed Birthday Party [Photos]
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]