Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors On ‘Arsenio’ [Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 12, 2013
Kelly Rowland is reportedly engaged to her manager Tim Witherspoon, but she’s been pretty tight-lipped about it
Aside from wearing an engagement ring, Rowland has let the rumors circulate without revealing any details. She sat down with Arsenio on Wednesday and remained coy about the rumors.
When asked about Witherspoon, Rowland replied, “That’s my best friend, You know what I will say… I am very happy and I believe in black love, man.”
When Arsenio pressed, she said, “You stop it now. You know how private I am.”
The X Factor judge also discussed her confessional single Dirty Laundry and what she’s learned throughout her years in the music business.
“You should want your own path,” Rowland said. “I don’t want my sister’s path, I don’t want nobody else’s path. I want my own. But it took me a long time to figure that out.”
Watch excerpts from the interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Kelly Rowland Confirms Engagement, Says It Happened On Skype [Details]
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]
- Kelly Rowland Confirms She’s Pregnant [Details]
- Kelly Rowland Shows Off Bare Baby Bump [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Is Kelly Rowland and Pusha T Dating? [Photos]
- K. Michelle Defends Attitude, Performs ‘Can’t Raise A Man’ On ‘Arsenio’